Your kitchen appliances are a huge convenience in your day to day activities, but not when they’re malfunctioning. A defective range, for instance, can immediately throw your well-planned kitchen routine into disarray. Ranges are an integral part of meal preparation, whether at home or in your food business. Few other appliances are more important in the kitchen. And given that a modern, top quality range can set you back more money than any other appliance in the kitchen, this equipment is often the centerpiece of the space.
So what happens when your once properly working range has broken down? Well, until you find a solution for the problem, you’re forced to find alternative ways to feed yourself and your loved ones. If you run a catering business, the repercussions can be worse, given that the range is by far the most important appliance in your business. Without it, you cannot prepare all the dozens of meals you serve every day. It’s a massive crisis.
To avert the inconvenience that comes with losing your range to a malfunction. It’s important to be on the lookout for any signs that the appliance might be in trouble so you can address them before they escalate.
Prevalent Range Repair Issues
Throughout its useful life, your range will occasionally experience certain defects. These include:
- The appliance doesn’t turn on or off
- There are sparks inside your stove
- The stove’s door is malfunctioning
- The appliance exceeds the temperatures you set
- The temperature calibration isn’t working
- The appliance heats unevenly
- One or more of the heating elements doesn’t work
- The lamp of the appliance is broken
- The timer is defective
- The drip pan of the of the stove is broken
When you become aware of any of these issues, you need to take appropriate action right away. After all, your stove is very much needed in your kitchen, so the longer it stays broken the more inconvenienced you remain. Sometimes, the malfunctioning range is a security threat to your safety. If the appliance has electrical wiring problems, for instance, it is a fire hazard that needs to be dealt with. It’s best, therefore, to tackle range malfunctions right away.
Here’s What You Need to Do
As soon as you have noticed a problem in your range, you can decide between two solutions:
- Replace the appliance. Replacing your range with a new one will certainly solve the problem you have. The challenge with doing so, however, is that you are forced to spend a significant amount of money on a new range. Currently, a top quality range goes for at least several hundred dollars. Unless you are sure that your current range is beyond repair or is too old and you are looking to upgrade, you shouldn’t take this solution.
- Repair the range. A competent technician should be able to troubleshoot and repair your range at a small fraction of the cost of buying a new one. It’s the best option, especially in light of the fact that the vast majority of range defects are repairable.
We Can Help
If your range is giving you problems, reach out to us at Santa Clarita Appliance Repair for help. We can guarantee to get your range working perfectly once again within no time.
Here’s Why You Can Count on Us
Santa Clarita Appliance Repair is currently regarded the most trustworthy appliance repair provider in the region, and there’s good reason for that. Since our entrance into the industry, we have consistently brought topnotch appliance repair solutions to the doorsteps of our clients in Santa Clarita and its environs. We have a team of carefully handpicked technicians suited to handle all kinds of defects on household and commercial appliances. No matter how bad the situation on your range seems, you can trust us to fix it.
We pride ourselves in providing the quickest service in the region. Once we receive your call, we get moving immediately. Right away, we dispatch a seasoned technician to your doorstep to help you out.
We always provide upfront pricing so you know from the outset how much you’ll need to pay. Our rates are highly affordable, and there are no hidden charges whatsoever. We always use only factory approved options that come with a warranty. We believe your range deserves only the best.
We also provide maintenance services for kitchen appliances of all brands.
Our services are available 24/7.
Would you like to make and enquiry or request a service? Please call us toll-free at: